Thursday, July 14, 2011

Weekend 6: Amsterdam Part II


Amsterdam was a blast the second time around, despite being a shorter trip. We left Saturday morning (I and two friends, Kelley and Shelby) by train. One of them didn't have a train pass for the second leg of the trip, so there was some sneaking around, but I won't go in to detail about it. It was thrilling, though. Looking for some playing cards, we met three German guys, all around 20, and started playing Circle of Death, explaining the rules in broken German and slow English, at about 10 in the morning with warm Jäger. They got a little too rowdy and starting yelling German obscenities at the top of their lungs, but bless the little train people, they didn't bat an eye. We dodged them as we got off the train.

We walked around the city. I was quite cocky, as I had been there before. We made a point to the I AMsterdam sign and we got lost on the way. It was a short day, as Kelley left that night, and Shelby and I had a hotel outside of the city. All in all, we had a good time. I really like the city.

Amsterdam Part II Pictures

Amsterdam Part II BGs

No comments:

Post a Comment